Why see a Dietitian?
- If you are looking to learn how to eat healthfully by including all types of foods in moderation, and increase your sense of well being.
- If you are looking to achieve a healthy weight by making a lifestyle change and by avoiding "fad diets".
- If you are struggling with disordered eating or an eating disorder and hope to normalize your eating and free yourself from food and eating issues.
- If you are an emotional eater and hope to develop a healthier relationship with food.
- If your doctor or health care professional has advised you that you should change your eating habits to help current health issueas or prevent future health complications.
Mrs. Michelle Gursky Allen, MS, RD, CDN
Is an experienced Dietitian serving the Manalapan, Freehold, Marlboro, and Monmouth County Area. Her writing on diet and eating have been featured on the website POOSH.